Veikk Hand Glove
Veikk Hand Glove
- Glove is Made of High Qulity Lycra,Soft and Good Elasticity Makes it Comfortable to Wear.
- Two Fingers Designed for Use Drawing Tablets,Drawing Monitors,it Can Protect the Surface of Your Graphic Tablet,iPad or Other Items,Leaving no More Scratch.
- Universal for Right and Left, One Size Fits Most Men or Women Perfectly.
- Good After-Sales Service: Response within 24 hours.
- Package Contain: One Artist Glove.
A glove is a garment covering the whole hand. Gloves usually have separate sheaths or openings for each finger and the thumb.
If there is an opening but no covering sheath for each finger they are called fingerless gloves. Fingerless gloves having one large opening rather than individual openings for each finger are sometimes called gauntlets.
Gloves which cover the entire hand or fist but do not have separate finger openings or sheaths are called mittens. Mittens are warmer than other styles of gloves made of the same material because fingers maintain their warmth better when they are in contact with each other; reduced surface area reduces heat loss.
Gloves protect and comfort hands against cold or heat, damage by friction, abrasion or chemicals, and disease. Latex, nitrile rubber or vinyl disposable gloves are often worn by health care professionals as hygiene and contamination protection measures. Police officers often wear them to work in crime scenes to prevent destroying evidence in the scene. Many criminals wear gloves to avoid leaving fingerprints, which makes the crime investigation more difficult. However, the gloves themselves can leave prints that are just as unique as human fingerprints. After collecting glove prints, law enforcement can then match them to gloves that they have collected as evidence. In many jurisdictions the act of wearing gloves itself while committing a crime can be prosecuted as an inchoate offense.
Collect from Multimedia Kingdom with Best price.