Logitech RALLY MIC POD
Logitech RALLY MIC POD is available in Bangladesh at Multimedia Kingdom.
- Pickup range: 15 ft / 4.5m diameter
- Four omnidirectional microphones forming eight acoustic beams
- AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation)
- VAD (Voice Activity Detector)
- Background noise suppression
- Mute button with LED status indicator
- Captive 9.6 ft (2.95m) 12-pin cable
- Daisy chain up to 7 Rally Mic Pods
- Frequency response: 90Hz – 16kHz
- Sensitivity: >-27dB +/-1dB @ 1Pa
- Microphone data rate: 48 kHz
- Recommended # of participants:
- Rally (one Mic Pod): 10
- Rally Plus (two Mic Pods): 16
- Additional participants per Mic Pod: 6
- Recommended participants for Rally with 7 Mic Pods: 46
GOOD LOOKS MEET GREAT SOUND
- Boasting a sleek, low-profile design and premium materials, Rally Mic Pods render remarkably clear, natural, conversational sound. Individual mic pods contain multiple beamforming elements that focus on active speakers while automatically eliminating acoustic distractions. Up to seven mic pods work together to form a beamforming mic matrix with consistent audio coverage for every seating position throughout larger meeting spaces.
- Up to 7 Rally Mic Pods can be daisy-chained together with a single cable connection to the Rally table hub. For U-shaped tables or single-wire cabling through grommets, the Rally Mic Pod Hub accessory provides three connections for optimal positioning and to bring mute control within easy reach
HEAR EVERY VOICE CLEARLY
- With Right Sound™ technology and multiple beam forming elements in every individual mic pod, the audio focus is always automatically on the active speaker. A single mic pod provides coverage for up to ten people. Larger meeting spaces can be provisioned with up to seven mic pods working in concert to receive and transmit remarkably clear audio for every individual at the table.
- Rally is designed from the ground-up for maximum sensitivity with minimal interference. By putting speakers by the screen and microphones near the participants, Rally offers an intuitive audio experience with naturally reduced echo and interference. But that’s not all: Rally Speaker features a patent-pending suspension system to prevent interference from vibration and resonance.
AN EQUAL VOICE
- Right Sound voice equalization and beam forming technologies mean you don’t need to raise your voice to be heard. Behind the scenes, the Rally table hub can switch between acoustic beams up to 125 times/second to smoothly capture the most lively conversations.
Premium, Low-Prfile design :
- Rally Mic Pods are elegant and deceptively small for their remarkable range and sensitivity. As Right Sound suppresses ambient background noise by applying acoustic echo and noise reduction, non-slip pads beneath the mic pods help to isolate the microphones from table vibrations (like keyboard taps)