Audio-Technica ATH AD900X High-Fidelity Headphone
Audio-Technica ATH-AD900x features large 53 mm drivers exclusively designed for the headphones, with rare-earth magnets and Audio-Technica’s copper-clad aluminum-wire (CCAW) voice coil technology for superior audio reproduction with an extremely wide 5 Hz – 35,000 Hz frequency response. The ATH-AD900x offers an immersive listening experience with clear, natural vocal and instrumental reproduction, a smooth tonal balance, precise imaging and superlative dynamic range.
Audio-Technica ATH AD900X Specifications
|Driver Diameter||53 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 – 35,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,000 mW|
|Cable||3.0 m (9.8′)|
|Connector||3.5 mm(1/8″) mini stereo, gold-plated|
|Accessories Included||Detachable 1/4″ (6.3 mm) adapter|
- Audiophile-quality open-air headphones deliver clear, natural vocal and instrumental reproduction, a smooth tonal balance, precise imaging and superlative dynamic range
- Large-aperture 53 mm drivers and CCAW voice coils for superior sound reproduction
- No sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- 3D Wing Support Housing offers a vibration-proof mechanism that provides comfortable support for a better listening experience
- Extremely comfortable ear-fitting pads
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8″ (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4″ (6.3 mm) adapter
The headphones offer a uniquely comfortable fit thanks to their generously cushioned ear pads, lightweight honeycomb aluminum casing and exclusive 3D Wing Support Housing, which adjusts itself perfectly to each wearer.