Audio-Technica ATH A990Z Art Monitor headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-A990Z Art Monitor® closed-back dynamic headphones feature proprietary large-aperture 53 mm drivers with OFC bobbin-wound voice coils to deliver Hi-Res Audio reproduction. The drivers’ integrated yoke and top-mounted PCB contribute to the high-resolution performance by providing superior transient response and smoother airflow for precise diaphragm movement.
The lightweight aluminum housings reduce unwanted resonance and incorporate Audio-Technica’s Double Air Damping System (D.A.D.S) for deep bass reproduction. A-T’s improved 3D wing support system ensures a great, comfortable fit, aided by the headphones’ soft, premium-grade earpads. The 3.0 m (9.8′) tangle-free cable is cloth-wrapped for lasting durability.
|Driver Diameter||53 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 – 42,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||2,000 mW|
|Cable||3.0 m (9.8′) cloth-wrapped cable|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8″) stereo mini-plug|
|Accessories Included||6.3 mm (1/4″) stereo adapter|
- Newly designed 53 mm, drivers, with OFC bobbin-wound voice coils
- Drivers feature top-mounted PCB and integrated yoke for precise diaphragm movement and superior transient response
- Lightweight aluminum housings reduce unwanted resonance
- Double Air Damping System (D.A.D.S) for deep bass reproduction
- Proprietary 3D wing support system for excellent fit
- Premium, soft earpads for long-lasting comfort
- 3.0 m (9.8′) cloth-wrapped, tangle-free cable
- Includes 6.3 mm (¼”) stereo adapter
The headphones offer a uniquely comfortable fit thanks to their generously cushioned ear pads and exclusive 3D Wing Support Housing, which adjusts itself perfectly to each wearer.