Audio Technica AT-LP2022
৳ 139,999 – ৳ 144,999
- Fully manual
- High-fidelity audio
- Belt-drive turntable
- 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
Audio Technica AT-LP2022 Fully Manual Belt-Drive Turntable
The limited-edition AT-LP2022 turntable celebrates 60 years of audio excellence, designed with modern aesthetics and a uniqueness like no other. This fully manual turntable with belt drive operation demonstrates the purity of analog audio. With a limited-edition Shibata stylus and carbon-fiber tonearm, the AT-LP2022 heightens everyday listening experiences and effortlessly unites people through sound.
The stylish AT-LP2022 turntable comes equipped with a lightweight AT-HS4SV headshell and 30 mm-thick, high-density clear acrylic chassis that not only reduces resonance, but reveals the sensor-monitor motor. The motor speed-sensor system is specially designed to maintain accurate platter rotation speed of 33-⅓ and 45 RPM. Alongside the transparent acrylic platter for a stable rotation, this turntable is designed with high-isolation, height adjustable feet to keep the turntable stabilized.
The clear-body Shibata stylus can pick up ultra-high frequencies, allowing users to discover sound like never heard before. The Shibata stylus is easily interchangeable with the 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus that comes installed on the included AT-VM95EBK (black) cartridge. The AT-LP2022 is the perfect turntable for all, offering a AT-VM95 cartridge that’s compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, providing a range of options for every budget and application. The adjustable vertical tracking angle and dynamic anti-skate control ensures the turntable can be used with cartridges of various heights and weights. The turntable also features exclusively designed high-isolation, height-adjustable feet.
Included Accessories: Dual RCA (male) to Dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, removable hinged dust cover.
- 60th anniversary limited-edition turntable clearly demonstrates the purity of analog audio
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- AT-VM95 cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Includes a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, plus a limited-edition, clear-body Shibata stylus
- 30 mm-thick chassis made from low-resonance, high-density clear acrylic
- Motor features a speed-sensor system to maintain accurate platter rotation speed
- Transparent acrylic platter for stable rotation
- Carbon-fiber tonearm with metal tonearm lift and base, and VTA (vertical tracking angle) adjustment
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Lightweight AT-HS4SV headshell
- Exclusively designed high-isolation, height-adjustable feet
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
A stylish 30 mm-thick, high-density clear acrylic chassis reduces resonance and reveals the belt-drive motor – highlighting the turntable’s pure analog sound.
Limited Edition Shibata Stylus
The clear-body Shibata stylus can pick up ultra-high frequencies, allowing you to discover sound you’ve never heard before. The Shibata stylus is easily interchangeable with the 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus AT-VMN95EBK (black) that comes installed on the included cartridge. (Four additional VM95 stylus types – conical, SP conical, elliptical nude, Microlinear – are available separately.)
Carefully Constructed Components
A sensor-monitored motor ensures a continuously accurate platter rotation speed of 33-1/3 or 45 RPM. Specially designed high-isolation, height-adjustable feet, keep the turntable stabilized and an AC adapter keeps the AC/DC conversion outside the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain.
Adjustable VTA (vertical tracking angle) and dynamic anti-skate control ensure the turntable can be used with cartridges of various heights and weights.
The Art of Analog
“It is an honor to provide a quality audio experience to millions of people throughout the world. What begins as a simple vibration – a subtle movement – results in an emotional connection, whether that be when listening deeply to an album or sharing your voice with the world.”