Songs of Jyotirindranath Tagore
There are total of 15 songs in this album Songs of Jyotirindranath Tagore. Jyotirindranath was a playwright, a musician and composer, an editor and scholar, and a painter. Jyotirindranath was born in Jorosanko, Calcutta, in 1849. He was primarily taught at home by his elder brother Hemendranath. At first he studied for Fine Arts but was then attracted to theatre and left his studies to practice and stage dramas at home.
- Oi Je Dekha Jaay Anandadham-Indira Shilpigoshthi
- Aaj Anande Prema Chandre- Nilima Sen
- Antartaro Antartamo Tini Je- Hemant Kumar
- E Ki E Mohero Chhalana- Suchitra Mitra
- Dhanya Tumi Hey Paramdeva- V.V. Wazalwar
- O Hridayanath Eso Hey- Supurna Chowdhury
- Pronomami Anadi Ananta- Indira Shilpigoshthi
- Dhanya Tumi Dhanya- Indira Shilpigoshthi
- Hey Antarjami Trahi- Kanika Banerjee
- Hridayera Mamo Jatanero Dhan- Prasun Dasgupta
- Aaha Ki Chaandini Raat- Indira Shilpigoshthi
- Mono Churi Korilo- Arghya Sen
- Koi Elo Koi Elo- Ritu Guha
- Se Prem Kotha Re Ekhon- Ashoketaru Banerjee
- Chal Re Chal Sabe Bharatsantan- Indira Shilpigoshthi
Multimedia Kingdom offers you all types of Vinyl LP Record at the best price in Bangladesh. Which is budget-friendly. Order Online for nationwide cash on delivery or visit our Shop. Follow us on Facebook for regular updates and Hot Sale.
You can buy the Vinyl LP Record at the best price from our website Multimedia kingdom or visit our showrooms.