Yamaha HS5 Powered Studio Monitor Price in Bangladesh
2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 5″ cone woofer and 1″ dome tweeter.
Yamaha HS5 powered nearfield studio monitor.
This 5” + 1” studio monitor shares a similar look to one of the mainstays of studio monitoring – the venerable Yamaha NS10.
We’re not altogether sure that HS5 actually passes the ‘Duck test’. Sure, the white woofer looks reminiscent of NS10, and the prominent high mids sound similar to the unforgiving nature of NS10, but there are also differences between HS5 and NS10.
For starters, HS5 is a powered studio monitor. The bi-amplified speaker has 45w going to the 5” woofer, with another 25w headed up to the 1” dome tweeter.
On the back:
You get a couple of choice for inputs, with XLR and balanced (TRS) 1/4″ Jack. Room Control allows you to attenuate the unnatural, exaggerated low-end that can often occur when speakers are placed next to walls, while HIGH TRIM allows for more flexible control of high frequency response.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 5″ cone woofer and 1″ dome tweeter
- 54Hz – 30kHz (-10dB), 74Hz – 24kHz (-3dB) frequency response
- 45W LF plus 25W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 70W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
Features : 5″ Woofer (45 W) + 1″ Tweeter (25 W) 70 W biamp Bass reflex system Frequency range: 54 Hz – 30 kHz XLR input, balanced 6.3 mm jack input, balanced Adjustable input level Room control and high trim response control Dimensions (WxHxD): 170 x 285 x 222 mm Weight: 5.3 kg