Wacom STU-430 Signature Pad
Wacom STU-430 Signature Pad is a full-color monochrome signature desk with a new slim design and a discreet flat surface. The 4.5 “screen is wide enough to capture long signatures as well as to accommodate additional buttons in the signature area. The transreflex LCD display can be easily read in a variety of lighting conditions.
The STU-430 is a versatile signature digitizing tablet with all the features you expect from a high-quality product. The slim and attractive design fits any signature environment. The monochrome LCD display can be easily read in a variety of lighting conditions and has enough button space in addition to the signature line. State-of-the-art encryption and unique hardware IDs ensure secure subscription conditions.
Signature Capture for Legacy Terminal Server Support
The STU-430V builds on the success of the original STU-430, but its distinguishing feature is the flexibility to support different network configurations.
Wacom Signature Solutio STU-430 features and benefits
4.5″ monochrome, reflective LCD display easily accommodates large signatures and soft buttons.Patented cordless, battery-free pen with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity to accurately capture the unique pen pressure profile of a signature to be included in the biometric data
- State-of-the-art RSA/AES encryption to perform secure transactions.
- Pen holder/USB cable lock combination provides a convenient area to place the pen, plus USB lock prevents accidental disconnection of USB cable.
- Unique hardware ID so the exact device used for signing can be identified.
- Integrated lock slot to secure the unit when needed.
Signature Tablet STU-430
The Wacom Signature Tablet STU-430 is the ideal solution for anyone wishing to join the digital signature registry sector. It is economical and robust and is enforced in a frequent daily use. The application software of the Signature Set is sign pro PDF. The software allows electronic registration of handwritten signatures and their integration into PDF documents. The software not only records the signature image that is displayed on the tablet or screen, but also the non-visible bio metric data such as pressure, travel and speed. Subsequently, the document and the signature can not be modified and are protected securely. Then, the document can be saved, printed or sent.
- Product Dimensions 161 x 174 x 11 mm
- Communication interface STU-430: USB, STU-430V: VCP / USB
- Power Supply via USB
- Screen Type F-STN, positive reflective
- Screen Size (Measured Diagonally) 4.5″ (96 x 60 mm)
- Native Resolution 320 x 200 pixels
- Reading Method Electromagnetic resonance (EMR)
- Pen pressure levels 1024
- Report Rate 200 pps
- Sensor Resolution 2.540 lpi
- Coordinate accuracy ± 0.5 mm (center)
- Security Lock Slot:Yes
- Battery-free pen:Yes
- Cordless pen:Yes
- System requirements Windows ® 8, 7, Vista, XP TM (excl. x64 version), compatible with terminal servers