Wacom STU-300 LCD signature pad
Wacom STU-300 LCD signature pad offers a quality 4″ monochrome display. With its small, compact design and durable, robust quality, this capture device is well-suited for professionals working with digital documents that require customer signatures.
Features and benefits
- 4″ monochrome, transreflective LCD provides easy viewing in all lighting conditions
- Small, compact design for easy transport and efficient use of counter space
- Wacom’s patented cordless, battery-free pen with 512 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Hardened glass protects the LCD and is highly scratch resistant
- Captures legally-binding electronic handwritten signatures
- Data encryption is available as an option
With its compact and robust design, the Wacom LCD signature pad is ideal use in the field or on counters where space is limited. Insurance agents and field service professionals appreciate its small size and on-board pen holder. Their customers can quickly and safely sign contracts, authorize payments and confirm deliveries – all without paper documents. It is also a great choice for customer-facing counter and desktop applications where only the signature is needed to be captured. If your signature software presents your customer with disclaimer text or excerpts from the document to read, then our larger signature pads would be a better choice. A tether is included to prevent pen theft or loss.