Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition Medium
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition comes with invaluable Ink space features specifically designed for artists and designers. They give you total, flexible control over your work:
|Product Name||Wacom Intuos Pro medium|
|Size||13.2 x 8.5 x 0.3 (338 x 219 x 8 mm)|
|Work area||8.7 x 5.8 inch|
|Weight||1.54 lbs (700 g)|
|Digital pen tilt sensing||±60 series|
|Angle range||60 degrees|
|Connection function||USB-C, Bluetooth Classic|
|Ergonomics||Both right and left hands can be used|
|system requirement||Standard USB port, Windows® 7 or higher, Mac OS® X 10.10 or higher, Bluetooth Classic (wireless to personal or Mac, Mac to desktop control center update), internet connection|
New Wacom Pro Pen 2 : natural and precise
Our new Wacom Pro Pen 2 is designed to quickly become a natural extension of your hand. Its exceptional sensitivity and responsiveness gives you the control you need to take your work to the next level.
An age-old way to be creative, brought up to date
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition adds a new medium to your digital workflow – paper.
Paper-to-digital workflow, step by step:
- Clip your favorite drawing paper on the surface of the Paper Edition and sketch with that familiar feel. Work on A5 paper (half-letter size) with our Medium model and A4 paper (letter size) with the Large model.
- As you draw with the Finetip Pen (or optional Ballpoint Pen), Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke as an editable file that can be opened in your favorite creative software.
- You don’t need to be connected to a computer or the internet; Pro Paper Edition will store up to 200 multi-layered or 1000 one-layered drawings, ready for you to access on other devices
- Connect Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer with USB. Using Inkspace*, you can sync, store and export your sketches in common creative file formats – including layered raster and vector.
- Continue your work with your Wacom Pro attached to your computer and the sensitive new Wacom Pro Pen 2.