Wacom Intuos Art Medium Black Pen Touch Tablet
Wacom Intuos Art Medium Black Pen Touch Tablet comes with all the tools, services and tutorials you need to take your art up a notch. Getting started couldn’t be simpler – the pen feels and behaves just like the traditional brushes, markers and pencils you’re used to. You’re closer than you think.
|Active Area||Medium: 216 x 135 mm (8.5 x 5.3 in)|
|Weight||Small: 290 ±50g|
|Warranty Information||1 year manufacturer warranty|
|Product Line||Wacom Intuos Art|
|Screen Size||8.5 in|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||13.5 x 10.0 x 2.0 Inches|
Paint, design, and create directly on your computer
- Replaces your mouse and turns your computer into a digital drawing canvas.
- Battery-free, pressure sensitive pen helps you to draw thicker and thinner lines depending on how hard you push on the pen
- Use your fingers to navigate, scroll, zoom your artwork with multi-touch gestures
- Connects to Mac or PC and works with any software program
- Medium size, 10.75-by-8.75 inches, allows for more arm movement but still fits conveniently into a laptop bag and can be setup for left or right handed use.
Your imagination’s the limit
Play. Experiment. Create. An Intuos pen tablet gives you the power to take your work beyond the canvas. Creative software allows your pressure-sensitive Intuos pen to switch between pencils, chalks, oils and watercolors, creating your own unique effects and style.
Software to take your skills further
Dive into Corel Painter Essentials 5 software* with your Intuos Art and see how it provides exactly what you need to create your next masterpiece