Wacom DTH-2242 Interactive Pen Display
Wacom DTH-2242 Interactive Pen Display enhances work efficiency and helps improve your teaching. Its 54.6cm (21.5 “) LCD panel offers a large workspace, combining pen and touch technology to quickly capture notes, sketches or diagrams, as well as simple navigation in the system, zooming in, shrinking or scrolling. an intuitive way of teaching and creating more interactive presentations.
Wacom touchscreen monitor DTH-2242. The WACOM DTH-2242 Interactive Pen Display (DTH-2242) screen is 21.5 * diagonal, reacts within 14 ms with a brightness of 210 cd / m². This black touchscreen monitor screen measures 566 x 56 x 385 mm. The DTH-2242 21.5 “Touchscreen monitor forms together with the Wacom Pen for business applications where direct interactions on the screen are necessary.
The multi touch capabilities make it easy to navigate, zoom and rotate in a very natural way. This, combined with Wacom’s patented wireless and battery-free pen technology, takes your creativity and productivity to the next level.
The widescreen display makes sharing content with onlookers very easy and clear. Users can comfortably add quick notes, draw diagrams, fill out forms and place a signature using the Pen.
DTH-2242 FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 5″ IPS with Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution and wide viewing angles
- Patented cordless, battery-free pen with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity for a natural drawing ,writing, and signing experience
- Multi-touch functionality for easy navigation and support for common gestures
- 5 user-assignable ExpressKeys to quickly access common functions or tools
- Integrated USB hub with two ports to connect your favorite USB devices
- Built-in DVI-I pass-thru connector handles either digital or analog input and allows mirroring directly from pen display to another display
- HDCP compliant for connection to projectors and other appliances that require compliance
- Completely flat, textured, anti-glare surface with paper-like feel
- Adjustable stand allows for 15 to 72 degrees of incline for greater comfort
- VESA mounting holes allow you to use third party arms and stands