Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus Stylus
Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus – a smart stylus for Windows Ink.The Bamboo Ink Plus is a digital pen designed primarily for creative development. With it you can take notes, draw and sketch on the screen as naturally as on paper.
|Model||Bamboo Ink Plus|
|Stylus length||(6.2 inch)|
|Stylus diameter||(0.4 inch)|
|Compatibility||For Windows devices.|
|Buttons||Two side-switches, one Bluetooth button|
|Connection||Active ES/MPP, Bluetooth 4.0 or later|
|Stylus nib||Medium nib|
|Nib kit||(3 pack: firm, soft and blue)|
|Pressure sensitivity||Up to 4.096 pressure levels|
|Power||Rechargeable Li-polymer battery|
|Operating time||Expected to last about 10 days (using 2 hours / day, 5 days / week)|
- Natural feel: The Bamboo Ink Plus has a natural tilt detection1 and several customizable pen tips.2
- High touch sensitivity and a sensitive, fine pen tip with up to 4,096 pressure levels provide more precision.
- With the Bluetooth button to start the Windows Ink workspace, ideas can be implemented immediately.
- Battery replacement is not required – charging is via a USB-C port.
- The ergonomic triangular profile provides a comfortable soft-touch surface and the feel of a pencil.
- Compatible with a range of pen-enabled devices. Automatically switches between Wacom Active ES protocol and Microsoft Pen Protocol (MPP).
Feels just right
Scribble or sketch with a comfortable and balanced in-hand feel, thanks to Bamboo Ink Plus’ ergonomic triangular profile and soft-touch surface. Its cone shape also has a familiar pencil-like feel that gives Bamboo Ink Plus a smooth line from body to tip.
Customize your pen
With different nibs* in the nib kit, it’s easy to change your pen to best suit whatever you’re annotating, drawing or sketching. On certain devices the blue nib from the nib kit can enhance your pen experience. Please check for device compatibility.
Charge and go
No need to replace batteries, simply recharge your Bamboo Ink Plus with a USB-C connector and keep your ideas flowing.
One pen for many devices
Bamboo Ink Plus works with a broad range of pen-enabled devices, and syncs with both the Wacom Active ES protocol and Microsoft Pen Protocol (MPP). Simply press and hold both side-switches for two seconds till the LED blinks to change the protocol.