Veikk VK1560 Pen Display
Veikk VK1560 Pen Display with Screen Full HD IPS Pen Display Graphic Monitor with Battery Free Passive Stylus and a Scroll Wheel (8192 Level Pressure, 92% NTSC)
|Product Dimension||424.2 mm (L) x 262 mm (W) x 16.5 mm (H)|
|Active Area||293.76 mm(L) x 165.24 mm(W) 11.5 x 6.5 inch|
|Pen||Battery-free Passive Pen|
|DPI||1920 x 1080|
|Pen Pressure||8192 levels|
|Data Report Rate||230 pps(points/second )|
|Reading Height||10 mm|
|Contrast Ratio||700:1 Brightness: 300 (cd/m2) Response Rate: 19 ms|
- PC: Windows 10/8/7 Vista (32/64 bit),USB port,HDMI port.
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8 or later.
- Painting field:Animation, Cartoon ,Comic, illustration,Sketching;
- Design field: Photograph or Image editing , Retouching,Industrial design, film effects，costume design;
- Architecture field: CAD and 3 D sculpting;
- Education field: Art and design education;
- Electronic signature field: government, banking, medical, hotel, insurance and other industries of paperless sign
- Using passive battery technology, built-in efficient smart chip, get rid of charging trouble, passive wireless, free, energy saving, life extension, smooth painting lines.
This is where you can map the working area of the pen display to your desktop. It’s usually a 1-to-1 map so you don’t have to do anything. You have the option to calibrate the pen display too. When calibrating, you’ll click on the 5 cross hairs that appear on screen. There is still the slight offset from the cursor to the pen tip. And the offset is more when it’s towards the side when the pen is closer to the edge.
This is where you can assign specific keyboard shortcuts to the buttons. You can also create shortcut groups for different apps that you use. So, when you switch to using the app, you can have all the physical buttons work specifically in that app.
Other shortcuts include the ability to launch applications. Another shortcut is going into Accurate Mode where the cursor will move very slowly so that you have more control.