Loupedeck+ Editing made easy for beginners and pros
Intuitive design and tactile controls bring a natural feel to photo and video editing. Loupedeck+ is an ergonomic, easy-to-use console for beginners and pros.
Intuitive – Every button, dial, wheel and function is right where they should be
Ergonomic – Comfortably edit your photos and videos without fatigue
Customizable – Create custom layouts tailored to your personal workflow
- Loupedeck+ supports photo and video editing workflows
- Get started in minutes with default layouts
- Easy to use – little to no learning curve
- Includes native integrations to popular photo and video editing software
- Offers 2 layers of customization possibilities
- Perfect console for pros and beginners
- Compatible with macOS 10.14(or later) and Windows 10 (or later)
- Connects via USB-A (USB-A to USB-C adapter not included)
Included Native Plugins
Loupedeck+ comes equipped with native plugins to the software below.
- Adobe Lightroom Classic 7.4 or later
- Adobe Lightroom 6*
- Adobe Photoshop CC 20.0 or later with Camera Raw
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Audition CC
- Adobe After Effects CC
- Final Cut Pro X 10.4.5 or later
- Capture One Pro 11 or later – Beta
- Skylum Aurora HDR 2018 (1.2)
*Note: To use Lightroom 6 with Loupedeck+, you’ll need version 2.6 of the Loupedeck Software. Click here for more info and download instructions.
- 45.3 x 21 x 4.9 cm, 670 grams
Stay focused on your creative vision
Your hands, and creativity align for seamless editing harmony. Loupedeck+ is a valuable console for photo and video editing professionals and beginners. Its ergonomic design and user-friendly interface enhance your editing quality and increase output, making achieving the perfect edit easy.
Photo and video editing is now simple
Deep Integrations – Experience a variety of deep, native integrations to leading creative software and unlock time-saving features.
Tactile Controls – Quickly navigate your timeline, apply precise incremental adjustments to clarity, exposure, and more with tactile dials.
Easy to use
Default Layouts – Start editing right away with no learning curve using default layouts specifically designed for each software.
Edit in full-screen
Full-Screen Mode – Editing in full-screen mode makes retouching, grading, and fine-tuning your photos and videos easy.
Full Color Control
Color Management – Get full control over your colors and make precise adjustments without ever opening a menu or panel.
Instantly apply presets
Lightroom Presets – Loupedeck+ has 8 dedicated round buttons for your favorite Lightroom presets. Assign up to 16 presets and apply edits instantly with a press of a button.
There are no reviews yet.