Logitech K120 Bangla USB Keyboard
|Keyboard Type||USB Keyboard|
- Low-profile keys give you a quiet, comfortable typing experience
- Type naturally with the standard keyboard layout you’re used to, including full-size F-keys and number pad
- Thin, sleek design keeps your hands in a relaxed and neutral position for effortless typing
- Durable, spill-resistant design and sturdy adjustable tilt legs
- Simple wired USB connection – works with Windows-based PCs and Linux
RUGGED GOOD LOOKS
The slim keyboard isn’t just sleek—it’s tough with a spill-resistant design, sturdy tilt legs and durable keys.
EASY DOES IT
You simply plug it into a USB port on your desktop, laptop or netbook computer and start using it right away.
COMFORTABLE, QUIET TYPING
You’ll enjoy a comfortable and quiet typing experience thanks to the low-profile keys that barely make a sound and standard layout with full-size F-keys and number pad.
Liquid drains out of the keyboard, so you don’t have to worry about ruining your investment with accidental spills.
The keyboard has a thin profile that adds a sleek look to your desk while keeping your hands in a more comfortable, neutral position.
The keys can last up to 10 million keystrokes so you can keep typing long after many keyboards have called it quits.
STURDY, ADJUSTABLE TILT LEGS
You can extend the sturdy folding legs to increase the keyboard tilt by 8 degrees to address your personal ergonomic needs.
PLUG-AND-PLAY USB CONNECTION
Setup is simple—you just plug it into a USB port on your desktop, laptop or netbook computer and start using it right out of the box.
The bold, bright white characters make the keys easier to read—perfect for those with less-than-perfect vision. They’re less likely to wear off, too.
You get the high quality and reliability that’s made Logitech the global leader for keyboards and mice at a price you can afford.