Logitech C925e Webcam
Logitech C925e Webcam professional video conferencing webcam has 1080p full HD resolution, 30 frames per second, 720p with supported clients, integrated privacy shade, H.264 video compression, autofocus, built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction, automatic low-light correction, hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified, tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops / LCD or CRT monitors.
- High-def video for enhanced Collaboration
- More productive calls
- Great video in any environment
- Certified for business
- Up to 1080p video calling at 30 frames per second
- 720p with supported clients
- Integrated privacy shade
- Automatic low-light correction
- Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (USB 3.0 ready)
- Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD, or CRT monitors
- Warranty: 3 years Replacement
MORE PRODUCTIVE CALLS
When you can’t meet in person, create a similar experience with the Logitech C925e Webcam and maintain team productivity. Full 1080p high-definition video at 30 frames per second delivers true-to-life clarity.
GREAT VIDEO IN ANY ENVIRONMENT
Show your best side on every video call, wherever you are. The C925e Webcam features a 78-degree field of view just right for small groups or a single person. With RightLight™ 2 Technology, the C925e intelligently adjusts to improve visual quality in low-light and backlit situations.
CERTIFIED FOR BUSINESS
Start every meeting on time. Simple to set up and use, the C925e Webcam features USB plug-and-play connectivity. It works with virtually any video conferencing software app, including ones you’re already using such as Skype for Business, Microsoft Lync 2013, and Cisco Jabber and WebEx.