|Maps & Memory|
Garmin GPSMAP 65
৳ 41,999 – ৳ 44,999
- 2.6″ 65K color TFT display
- 16 hours battery life
- 16 GB Memory
- Multi-band frequency support
Garmin GPSMAP 65 FIND YOUR WAY IN THIS BIG, WIDE WORLD
Explore more with this rugged handheld that offers multi-band frequency support for our most accurate position to date, a 2.6” color display and preloaded maps.
- Don’t miss a detail with this large, sunlight-readable color display.
- Lead the way in challenging locations with multi-band technology and expanded GNSS satellite support.
- Cross the countryside with routable TopoActive maps for the U.S. and Canada.
- Venture confidently. This rugged handheld is built for tough environments.
- Organize your adventure from anywhere with the Garmin Explore™ website and app1.
- Travel with up to 16 hours of battery life in GPS mode.
EXPANDED GNSS SUPPORT
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and QZSS) to track in more challenging environments.
MULTI-BAND FREQUENCY SUPPORT
Receive and utilize multiple frequencies sent by navigation satellites which enables improved user position accuracy, specifically in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak or typically do not penetrate. Get superior accuracy using state of the art technology, previously only available to the military.
PRELOADED TOPO MAPS
Preloaded TopoActive U.S. and Canada maps show you terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
PUBLIC LAND BOUNDARIES
An optional display of federal public land boundaries on topographical maps helps you know that you’re venturing where you’re supposed to be.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your handheld when paired with your compatible device.
GARMIN EXPLORE APP
Plan, review and sync waypoints, routes and tracks by using the Garmin Explore app1 and website. You can even review completed activities while still in the field.
Using your compatible device and microSD memory card, conveniently download TOPO 24K maps and hit the trail, or access HuntView Plus maps to see public land types and boundaries as well as private landowner names and boundaries.
Get paperless geocaches by uploading GPX files straight to your device. View key information such as location, terrain and hints from Geocaching.com.
There are no reviews yet.