Epson EB-X41 Multimedia Projector
Details OF Epson EB-X41 Multimedia Projector
- Here’s a projector the whole family can enjoy; from watching box sets to delivering sharp presentations, this XGA projector has the tools for the job. There’s no need to worry about ambient light; it produces a bright and clear display with 3,600 lumens and 3LCD technology. It’s also easy to transport and set up. And its incredibly long lamp life means it’s great value for money.
Bigger is better:
- Whether you’re watching your favourite blockbusters or delivering a presentation, this projector can achieve an impressive 300-inch display. It’s great quality too, with 3LCD technology that makes the display up to three times brighter than competitor products2. In addition to its bright and vivid colours, the 15,000:1 contrast ratio produces defined shadows and deep blacks. From family and friends to business colleagues and clients, it’s sure to get everyone’s attention.
High-quality, bright images:
- Even in bright rooms, this powerful yet affordable XGA projector delivers exceptionally bright yet colourful images with clear details. It’s all thanks to 3LCD technology, which produces an equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,600 lumens.
- Looking for a long-term, hassle-free and affordable solution for your projection needs? With this model’s long-lasting lamp light source, you could watch a film every day for 15 years1.
Stress-free set up:
- Here’s a projector that’s designed with portability and quick set up in mind. The carry case makes it easy to move from room to room, and you can quickly position the image with keystone correction and access content simply with the HDMI inputs. With the optional ELPAP10 adapter, it offers Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing you to share content from a smart device using the iProjection app.
|Type||3LCD Multimedia Projector|
|Resolution||XGA (1024 x 768)|
|Image size||30″ – 300″|
|Zoom Ratio||1.2x Manual|
|Light Output||3600 Lumens|
|Light source||6,000 Hours/ 10,000 hours (eco)|
|Display Type||3LCD Technology, RGB liquid crystal shutter|
|i/o Ports||2 in 1: Image / Mouse, Cinch audio in, Composite in, HDMI in, VGA in, USB 2.0 Type B, USB 2.0 Type A, Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n (optional)|
|Keystone Correction||+-30 degrees (H & V)|
|Features||AV mute slide, Automatic keystone correction, Built-in speaker, Horizontal and vertical keystone correction, Long lamp life, Quick Corner, Kensington lock, Security cable hole, Wireless LAN unit lock, Password protection, 2D Colour Modes: Dynamic, Cinema|
|Others||Colour Processing: 10 Bits, 2D Vertical Refresh Rate: 100Hz – 120Hz, Colour Reproduction: Upto 1.07 billion colours, Projection Ratio: 1.48 – 1.77:1, Lens: Optical, Projection Lens F Number: 1.49 – 1.72, Focal Distance: 16.9mm – 20.28mm, Focus: Manual, Of|
|Warranty||2 year(1st Year Parts ,2nd Year service ) (Lamp 12 Month/1000 Hours Which One Comes|