Edifier S350DB Multimedia Bluetooth Speaker
Edifier S350DB Multimedia Bluetooth speaker
- Full wooden side panel finish achieves an elegant and luxurious look
- High resolution and sensitivity for sound leaves ears shocked to the quality of sound
- Four EQ Modes: Vocal, Monitor, Classic, and Dynamic
- Included wireless remote for audio input, volume adjustment and mode switching
- Inputs supported: coaxial, optical, RCA, AUX, and Bluetooth Specifications
- Power Output: R/L (treble): 15W 15W, R/L (mid-range and bass) 25W 25W,
- SW: 70W
- Noise Level: < 25dB(A)
- Frequency Response Range: R/L 160Hz-20KHz, SW: 40Hz-160Hz
- Audio Inputs: PC / Auxiliary / Optical / Coaxial / Bluetooth
- Bluetooth V4.0 input with aptX technology
- Digital Optical (toshlink) & Coaxial input, PC / AUX dual analog inputs
- Titanium dome tweeters, aluminium diaphragm mids and 8 inch subwoofer
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Dynamic Range Control (DRC)
- 150W RMS total power.
- Full function IR remote control
- 6. 100-240V power supply
Fully Featured Bookshelf Speakers:
Most 2.1 systems include tiny satellite speakers and make up for the small sound from satellites with their subwoofer. With the S350DB you get both a massive subwoofer and fully featured bookshelf speakers. Connect your sources via Bluetooth, AUX, optical, coaxial or AUX with these.
Side Panel Controls:Take full control of your audio with the side panel controls on the side of one of the bookshelf speakers. Three knobs are located on the side that effect the bass, treble and volume for the entire 2.1 system. Once switched on, the power light will appear on so you know your system is working.
8 Inch Subwoofer for Deep Lows:Receive deep satisfaction from the rumbling lows from the S350DB when the 8-inch subwoofer is activated during playback. Movies, music, and games come to life when you have this subwoofer attached and producing sound.
Side Panel Bass Reflex Port:This subwoofer has an enhanced side panel bass reflex port. This reflex port enhances your listening experience for all types of bass sounds. Enjoy deep rumbling lows from your favourite movies, music, games and so much more with this 2.1 system.
Wireless Remote Control:Switch between inputs and control playback with the wireless remote for the S350DB. Switch between optical, coaxial, auxiliary and Bluetooth inputs from a range. Also, control the volume or playback controls, as well as, switch the speakers on or off with the wireless remote.
Dynamic Range Control:The S350DB comes with a built-in amplifier that powers and amplifies both the bookshelf speakers and subwoofer. This system uses a dynamic range control for amplifying quiet sounds as well as reduce loud sounds that may cause clipping and unpleasant sounds.