Edifier R2750DB Bookshelf Speaker
Edifier R2750DB Bookshelf Speaker system is updated tribute to its highly acclaimed predecessor model, the R2730DB. Enhanced with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity for audio playback, this three way Trip-amp audio solution is built to deliver high performance audio in a robust 2.0 package. The system utilises professional audio processor from Texas Instruments that offer sophisticated processing including electronic crossover, speaker compensation and dynamic range control carried on in the audio DSP to make the amplifier perfectly match the speaker system. The total 136 watts of output power creates deep, robust bass from the 6 1/2 inch bass driver and clear treble and high notes from the 4 inch mid-range and 3Ž4 inch tweeters. The front mounted bass reflex port with carefully calibrated cross-section helps to extend the low frequency effect and eliminates air turbulence at the same time. The MDF wooden housing keeps the speaker system thoroughly grounded for boisterous volumes whilst reducing acoustic resonance.
- 5 pin bi-amplifying XLR type speaker cable with angle connectors
- Bluetooth V4.1 with CSR technology
- Calibrated bass reflect port in front of the speaker cabinet
- Class D amplifier system with Digital Signal Processing and electronic tone control technology
- 3-way powered bookshelf speakers