Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 Bi-
Corsair gaming speaker SP2500 has 232 watts RMS of continuous power delivery through six class D amplifiers, 8″ subwoofer with durable rubber surround in a fourth-order bandpass enclosure, Bi-amplified satellites with 3″ drivers and 1″ ferrofluid-cooled silk dome tweeters, wired desktop controller with 1.8″ color TFT display and multi-lingual interface, programmable digital signal processor for advanced dynamic audio processing, high-fidelity audio reproduction with excellent stereo imaging.
- Total Power :232 Watts RMS
- Satellites :56 Watts RMS x2
- Drivers 3″ 40W midrange
- Frequency Response 35Hz – 20kHz /- 3dB
- Power Supply Integral 100V – 240V AC input
- Subwoofer : 8″ 120W, Dual 60 Watt class-D Amps
- Tweeters : 1″ 16W ferrofluid-cooled silk diaphragm
- Controller:Wired Color 1.8″ Display with 6 feet cable
- Dimensions:Sub: 18.1 x 10.2 x 11.7 inches, Sat: 4.25 x 4.7 x 6.25 inches
- Warranty 2 Years Replacement
There are no reviews yet.