Belkin 3 Outlet Surge Protector
- Cable Length 1.5m / 5FT
- Grounds AC power with 3-line protection through all 3 sockets
- Delivers power through a 1.5-metre, heavy duty cables
- Maximum Spike Current: 6500 Amps
- The response time of this Belkin Essential 3 socket surge protector is less than 1 nano second, making it an efficient voltage stabilizer
- Features a 200 Joule energy rating to provide surge protection for computers, peripherals, and household electronics
- Ideal for a home office, entertainment center, or any room with multiple electronic devices
- Provides reliable protection for your workstations, printers, broadband modems, home theater systems, and everyday household electronics
Deal with the electricity fluctuations in your home or office with the Belkin F9E300zb1.5MGRY Essential Series Surge Protector. With its endurance capability for up to 6500 Amp maximum spike current or 200 joules surge energy, the Surge Protector allows you to safeguard your computers, peripherals, domestic appliances, electrical equipments and more against high voltage levels. Further, the three-socket Surge Protector offers you a cost-effective solution to connect up to three of your devices and protect these simultaneously. There’s also the AC power grounding with 3-line protection for all these 3 sockets to enhance the safety quotient of this Surge Protector.
Quick Response Time
With the less than one nano second response time of the Surge Protector, you can rest assured about the shielding of your electrical gadgets without any dangerous delays. The Surge Protector connects with a wall socket through its 1.5 m lengthy heavy duty cable that ensures a stable connectivity while also giving you the freedom to place your diverse equipments the way you prefer.