Audio Technica ATR2100x-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
The ATR2100x-USB is a versatile content creation microphone, designed for podcasting, streaming, and voiceovers. This handheld dynamic microphone with a USB-C digital output connects to both Windows and Mac computers for easy digital recording, and also has an XLR analog output for connecting to a sound system’s conventional microphone input.
In search of the best budget microphone for streaming or podcasting? The Audio-Technica ATR2100x-USB is an affordable option for recording high-quality audio while minimizing pickup of unwanted sounds. With its built-in headphone jack and level control, the USB microphone lets you directly monitor the sound that’s being captured, without delay or manipulation.
The ATR2100x-USB also offers an analog-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity. The microphone includes an on/off switch and comes with two 2 m (6.6′) USB cables (USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A) and a 3 m (9.8′) XLRF-to-XLRM cable for maximum versatility. A sturdy microphone desk stand with folding legs is also included for use on tabletops, perfect for content creation or recording podcasts. The included threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand.
Elevate your digital content creation with the ATR2100x-USB recording microphone for a one-of-a-kind experience. Doubling as a great work from home microphone, the ATR2100x-USB can help you sound better in your next video meeting.
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB-C digital output and XLR analog output
- USB output connects to your computer for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and other content creation applications
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone
- Dial on the bottom of the microphone allows you to easily adjust headphone volume
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport
- Threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand
- Includes three cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A, and XLRF to XLRM
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation
There are no reviews yet.