Audio-Technica ATH AD1000X Audiophile Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH AD1000X audiophile headphones combine superior vocal and instrumental reproduction with the sound stage of an open-air ear cup design. The 53 mm large-aperture drivers are exclusively crafted for this model, to deliver precise imaging and an ideal frequency response. A proprietary 3D wing support system and smooth-textured suede ear pads eliminate pressure on your ears, for luxurious comfort hour after hour.
|Driver Diameter||53 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 – 40,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||2000 mW|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8″) mini-stereo, gold-plated|
|Accessories Included||Detachable 6.3 mm (1/4″) adapter|
- Large-aperture 53 mm drivers, with OFC-7N voice coils, designed exclusively for ATH-AD1000X
- High rigidity magnesium alloy frame with lightweight design
- Dual-sided four-core cord with independent ground wires for left and right channels
- Open-air ear cup design
- Proprietary 3D wing support system
- Smooth-textured suede ear pads
- Elastomer sheath/PCOCC/3.0m (9.8′) dual-sided, four-core cable
- 3.5 mm gold-plated stereo connector with ¼” adapter
The headphones offer a uniquely comfortable fit thanks to their generously cushioned ear pads, lightweight honeycomb aluminum casing and exclusive 3D Wing Support Housing, which adjusts itself perfectly to each wearer.