Audio Technica AT-LPW50BT-RW Wireless Belt-Drive Turntable
The AT-LPW50BT-RW extends Audio-Technica’s line of fully manual, belt-drive wood turntables by adding the option of wireless connectivity. Now you can enjoy optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl with your choice of wired or wireless operation.
The AT-LPW50BT-RW features an anti-resonance 30 mm thick MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth, with a stunning rosewood-finished wood veneer, to dampen low-frequency acoustical feedback, and a sensor-monitored motor to ensure accurate platter rotation speeds of 33-1/3 and 45 RPM.
The turntable includes a straight carbon-fiber tonearm with adjustable tracking force and a matching matte-silver AT-HS4 universal ½”-mount headshell with a black AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
The AT-LPW50BT-RW is equipped with a built-in selectable phono pre-amp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct wired connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input. The turntable also connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Motor features a speed-sensor system to maintain accurate platter rotation speed
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4(silver) universal ½“-mount headshell and AT-VM95E (black) Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- The AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Straight carbon-fiber tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Anti-resonance 30 mm thick MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with rosewood-finished wood veneer
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono or line-level output
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, rubber mat, and removable hinged dust cover