Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 Pen Display
Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 Pen Display
- Product Type Creative Pen Display 13
- Size 360 x 235 x 13.9mm (14.2 x 9.3 x .55 in)
- Weight 1.1 kg (2.43 lbs) without optional stand
- Screen Size (Measured Diagonally) 33.8 cm / 13.3 in
- Technology IPS FHD high brightness panel
- Displayable Colors (maximum) 16.7 million
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Viewing Angle 160° (80°/80°) H, (80°/80°) V
- Contrast Ratio 800:1
- Brightness 250 cd/m2
- Response Rate 30ms
- Active Area 294 x 166 mm (11.6 x 6.5 in)
- Color Gamut 87% Adobe RGB
- Industry Standard Pre-sets 6500° K whitepoint default
- Graphics Input USB-C (for optimum performance) or Mini DisplayPort using included Wacom Link
- Multi-Touch Yes
- Pen Wacom Pro Pen 2
- Pressure Levels 8192, both pen tip and eraser
- Tilt Range 64 degrees
- Tilt Recognition ±60 levels
- Type Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free
- Tip switch, 2 side switches, eraser
- Nibs 10 (6 standard, 4 felt)
- Pen Box/Holder Yes – Pen Holder
- Pen Stand Yes
- Grip Latex-free silicone rubber
- Technology Patented electromagnetic resonance method
- Resolution 5080 lpi
- ExpressKeys™ 17 customizable, application-specific on optional ExpressKey™ Remote
- Touch Ring Yes – on optional ExpressKey Remote
- Touch Strips No
- Rocker Ring And Home Button Yes – on optional ExpressKey Remote
- Radial Menu Yes
- Precision Mode Yes – on optional ExpressKey Remote
- Display Toggle Yes – on optional ExpressKey Remote
- Dedicated Pan, Scroll, Zoom, Brush Size Yes – on optional ExpressKey Remote
- Stand Adjustability Integrated pop-out legs for 20° angle; optional detachable 3-angle stand
- Orientation Right or left-handed use
- Cables Included Wacom Link adapter with USB-C, Mini DisplayPort and USB cables
- PC And Mac Connection USB-C supporting DisplayPort Alternate Mode to USB-C port (or Wacom Link using Mini DisplayPort and USB port)
- Audio Audio headset jack included.
- Power Supply Input 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Supply Output 20 VDC, 2.25 A (max)
- Power Consumption Max. Power Consumption: 20 W, 3 W or less when asleep 0.5 W or less in sleep mode (USB non-connected) or OFF mode.
- Security Kensington® MiniSaver™ Mobile Lock Slot
(lock purchased separately)
- System Requirements PC: Windows® 7 or later
Mac: OS X® 10.10 or later,
USB-C port supporting DisplayPort Alternate Mode for optimum performance (or Mini DisplayPort and USB port), internet access
- What’s Included Wacom Cintiq Pro 13,
Wacom Pro Pen 2 with color rings,
pen stand with 10 replacement nibs (6 standard, 4 felt) and nib removal tool
Wacom® Link with USB-C, Mini Display Port and USB type A
Quick start guide
- Additional Accessories ExpressKey™ Remote, Wacom Stand, Wacom Soft Case, Wireless Bluetooth® Keyboard, Prior generation pens (Pro, Classic, Art, Airbrush, Grip)
- Model Number DTH-1320
Limited Warranty 1 years in Bangladesh.Specification numbers like display size, active area and weight are approximate
Create directly on screen with our most natural pen experience ever
Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 is our most advanced creative pen display, in the smallest form factor. It’s built for professional artists and designers who want to feel a direct, pen-on-screen connection to their work. Packed with our latest innovations and featuring the incredibly accurate Wacom Pro Pen 2, Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 may be compact, but it’s not compromised.
New Wacom Pro Pen 2:natural and precise
Our new Wacom Pro Pen 2 will instantly become your favorite creative tool. It’s more sensitive, more accurate and more responsive than any pen we’ve ever made.
Connect to your canvas
Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 packs HD resolution (1920 x 1080px) into a pin-sharp 13” LCD display. And with a wide color gamut (87% of Adobe® RGB), you can be sure what you see is what you’re going to get.
But the connection to your work isn’t just visual. The etched-glass screen provides just the right resistance to the tip of Wacom Pro Pen 2 to give you the familiar feel of working with pen on paper.
Designed for the way you create
As a creative professional, time’s rarely on your side. That’s why Wacom Cintiq Pro puts productivity solutions right at your fingertips.
Connect your way:Connect to any Mac or PC with a single USB-C cable (included) to a USB-C port for both video and data. Or use the included Wacom Link adaptor to connect to a mini DisplayPort (video) and standard USB port (data).
Make it match you:Customizable ExpressKeys™* and Radial menu’s* mean that Wacom Cintiq Pro can be quickly configured to fit seamlessly into your workflow.
Navigate with a swipe:Pan, zoom or rotate your work with multi-touch gestures – as simple as using your smartphone.
Get closer to your creations of Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 Pen Display
If you prefer working on a compact canvas, Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 is the perfect match. It’s a lightweight, more portable device that’s ideal for sketching and drawing.
1920 x 1080px – Adobe® RGB 87% – Wacom Pro Pen 2 technology