Garmin Montana 680 Handheld GPS
- 4 “dual orientation
- Glove-friendly touchscreen display
- 8 megapixel auto focus camera
- Automatically geo tags photos
- Tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites
- 1 year Birds Eye Satellite Imagery subscription
- 3 axis compass with barometric altimeter
Take it hiking. Take it hunting. Take it on the water.
Montana 680 features a dual-orientation, color touchscreen that’s glove friendly and includes a 1-year subscription. The digital camera provides high-quality images, excellent resolution and automatically geo tags photos with coordinates.
Handheld includes 3-axis tilt-compensated compass, barometric altimeter and access to both GPS and GLONASS satellites for improved positioning and typically faster fixes.
Enjoy the View
Montana 680 has a vast 4-inch, sunlight-readable touchscreen display, giving you vivid colors and high-resolution images. Its easy-to-use touchscreen means you’ll spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for information.